Note: If you already have a Seat Yourself account, don’t use this page, which is meant for people setting up a test drive for the first time. Instead, go to the Admin page and log in to your account, then use the Schedule link to add a new production.
1. You give us:
- Date, time and seating configuration to sell for each performance
- Ticket types and prices (e.g., Regular/$8, Student/$6.50)
2. We send you back:
- A fully functional account in test mode (i.e. charging is simulated)
- A login and password to get reports on who bought tickets and how much money has come in
- A simple checklist to walk you through both testing and proofreading of the information you had us put in
3. Go live!
Once you’re satisfied, we make the test drive into a live webstore in less than a day:
- All the test orders are deleted.
- Credit card charging is made live.
- You get a link to put on your own web page that sends shoppers to your new webstore.
There is no charge for setup, and no obligation is incurred.